Home and Small Business Computer Services
Serving Greenville County since 2004. We beat big box on experience, price, and service!
Are you having problems with your home computer? Small business computer? Viruses? Network? Are you frustrated with big box stores who charge exorbitant rates and send mediocre technicians?
Brady Gilbert has been providing computer repair, virus removal, and network services to residents and small businesses in and around Greenville, SC, since 2004. He has multiple computer certifications including CompTia A+, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Microsoft Certified Professional, and Cisco Certified Network Associate. He also has 9 years experience in corporate Information Technology.
Brady's experience includes: Quickbooks setup for shared use, virus removal, backup solutions, PC repair, Windows upgrades, data transfer, wireless networking, and much much more. If it is computer related, call me. If I can't help, I'll refer you to someone who can!
Call us now: 864-335-8672
Services are available in your home or business in Greenville County.
Accomplishments and Awards
- Awarded 2016 "Outstanding Alumnus" by Greenville Technical College, May 5, 2016
- President of Greater Travelers Rest Chamber of Commerce 2012-2013, Vice President 2011-2012, Board Member (Past President) 2014-2015.
- Greenville County Library System Board of Trustees 2009-2013
- Chair of Greenville Technical College Computer Technology Advisory Council 2008-Present
- Appointed to Travelers Rest Board of Zoning Appeals 2015-Present
"Our $109 computer cleanup remains one of the best deals in the area. Viruses removed, startup optimized. Get your system moving the way it use to for only $109, in-shop."
- Brady Gilbert